SOLD- Inspiration Yellow 2002 Thunderbird

Status
Not open for further replies.
D
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
2002 Ford Thunderbird, Premium edition with hardtop, soft top, chrome seven spoke wheels, new tires, 110,000 miles, two tone yellow and black interior. I am the second owner. Car is in very good condition with cold AC. As far as I known every thing works and all original. Very smooth and quiet ride. Car color is Inspiration Yellow, with a Black soft top. Hardtop roof stand and boot include.
Located in New Mexico. $12,000 DSCN0715.JPG DSCN0716.JPG

Attachments

• DSCN0717.JPG
    DSCN0717.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 1
  • DSCN0718.JPG
    DSCN0718.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 1
  • DSCN0719.JPG
    DSCN0719.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • DSCN0720.JPG
    DSCN0720.JPG
  • DSCN0721.JPG
    DSCN0721.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • DSCN0722.JPG
    DSCN0722.JPG
  • DSCN0723.JPG
    DSCN0723.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 1
  • DSCN0724.JPG
    DSCN0724.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 1

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Hi,
Sorry to interrupt but how do I post a new thread on this forum? I searched the help button and cannot find anything under there. Please advise, it's in regard to a 2002 Thunderbird, hardtop, my dad wants a photo or artistic poster of a yellow one to hang in his garage.
Thank you in advance.

duckeye, hang in there. Don't drop your price much further. Unless you need a quick sale wait for Spring, only a few more months. Spring brings out the need or desire for a convertible. Nothing better than a top down ride in the warm sunshine. If you can wait it out.

Agreed. I've always tried to sell 'em in the spring and buy them in the fall/winter. (Having said that, I admit to buying my 2004 Merlot the week before Memorial Day. What can I say, the stars aligned.)

duckeye, hang in there. Don't drop your price much further. Unless you need a quick sale wait for Spring, only a few more months. Spring brings out the need or desire for a convertible. Nothing better than a top down ride in the warm sunshine. If you can wait it out.
Sounds like a plan. Is there other site that would good to place the post?

Truthfully, I have my best luck buying and selling on Craigslist. (That's how I found my 2004 Merlot.)

I just list locally. However, anyone can search nationally/globally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back