Sighting in Alaska

Status
Not open for further replies.
H
My wife and I took a rail/ship cruise to Alaska at the end of May. Our first stop was Fairbanks. The ice had broken on the river just a week before we arrived. Sun was setting about 3 a.m. Temperature in the 80s. We were picked up at the airport by the tour van, and about the first thing we saw on our drive to our cabin, parked just off the highway,was ... a yellow 2002 T-Bird. From my distance, it appeared identical to mine here at home in Iowa. So you KNOW these birds are getting around! [Yes; I checked the garage when I got back to be sure no one had shipped mine to Fairbanks as a practical joke!]

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Hello, from the LAST GREAT FRONTIER.

Yes there are T-Birds in Alaska. My wife and I were scheduled to have the first in Alaska, but due to some bad deals from the owner we passed on the first and took the second. We took delivery on Jan 22, 2002 of our black premium. We do Love it. As far as I know there are 11 in Alaska.

AKBirdie (Alaska Bird)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back