Razz - was that you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R
12:30 pm saturday june 15 - sitting at the light at us41 and stickney point road. first in line west bound in my bird, saw a southbound red bird with white hardtop - very sharp combination!

------------------
neiman vin#00035
delivered October 4, 2001

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Yes-that was me. Just picked it up from the Dealer and on the way home. The car is really something. Its a dream to drive. Now after 16 months worth the wait. Look forward to seeing You on the road.

RazzFla....congrats and enjoy the car. An exciting day for you!!!!

Are you going to join us in Destin?

We'd love to have you.

------------------
blue/blue/full blue prem
Vin 16050;Rotation 5856
Delivered 4/29

Could not really drive much. Only about 50 miles because of company for Fathers Day. Will take a day trip this week to Naples to see some friends. Let you know then how
it does.

biggrin.gif
RazzFla, most of us know how IT will do. The thing is how YOU will do. After a short or long trip I think you will find this ALMOST AS GOOD AS SE-.
tongue.gif
If you get my drift!!

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

-

Well I should have said it better. I am totally impressed with this Bird. I drove a lot of different cars and this car even tho I have only driven 50 is tight and Phat as my 16 year old son would say. (too bad he is not allowed to Dad's retirement gift to himself) I find myself going out to the garage to look at it. You Ladies and Gentlemen were right on when describing this car and saying it is worth the wait. It really it worth the wait.

biggrin.gif
RazzFla, Just go out to the garage and sit there and look and look and look. After a while you will wonder how you got by without this car. I've had mine for 5 month now and I STILL go out in the garage and LOOK. I think that this feeling will last for a long time as long as the NUDOS stay away.
tongue.gif

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

This weekend I drove to up from Atlanta to almost Nashville to see my father for "father's day". I, too, thought to myself several times on the way up and back, "what a truely wonderful car"!!! At 3,000 miles I'm beginning to get more relaxed with the car and let its marvelous style and engineering take over. (I'm always still nervous about rocks hitting the windshield, since it sounds like they are expensive and hard to replace.)

I still get the feeling of being nervous everytime I drive the car. Seems like everyone is out to get you. I know I shouldn't feel that way but it seems like as sure as rain will fall then something will happen to the Bird. ( Just made that up) I hope that this feeling goes away soon.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

I WONDER IF THAT WAS THE CAR THAT WAS USED ON THE SEAT BELT TEST THAT CAUSED THE RECALL?? HAPPY MOTORING!! 02TBIRD

-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back