Plastic Grill Concerns

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Guy that the plastic grill is somewhat "Cheesy" but I don't know if I would spend much money to replace it. In the long run original car will probably be worth more money. I would be interested in a metal grill that looked identical to the orignal.

jetbird

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Jetbird, unfortunately they don't have a metal one to match the original - You're not the first one I've heard asking for that.
The only metal ones I know of are the billet grille, which are straight fine bars all the way across and the other has a very fine mesh grille

In fact a friend of mine had the mesh grille on his Silver Bird and didn't like the look after a year. He just had the billet grille installed. I guess the mesh grille is relegated to hanging in the garage. He did complain that the mesh grille did not fit to his liking. It rubbed on one side, on the supplimenmtal lights. FYI

Last edited:
Re: Billit grill

Jetbird, unfortunately they don't have a metal one to match the original - You're not the first one I've heard asking for that.
The only metal ones I know of are the billet grille, which are straight fine bars all the way across and the other has a very fine mesh grille

In fact a friend of mine had the mesh grille on his Silver Bird and didn't like the look after a year. He just had the billet grille installed. I guess the mesh grille is relegated to hanging in the garage. He did complain that the mesh grille did not fit to his liking. It rubbed on one side, on the supplimenmtal lights. FYI

Hi George: Just what is a billit grill? What does it look like? Does it have a resemblence to the early bird grills? Thanks. Charlie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back