new T-Birds for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have (3) 2002 T-Birds with premium packages available for $45,900. I can also arrange delivery and financing if needed.

Give me a call -Eric Lee @ Latham Motors. 208-736-7080 or email-ericlee@lathammotors.com

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Park Place Ltd. in Bellevue, WA has two premium hardtops for $49950. See website.

Southern California Thunderbirds available (prices are not still lousy as demand is still greater than the supply).

Black and red available at Theodore Robbins Ford in Orange County at $10k over MSRP.

White available at Sunset Ford in Orange County at $10k over MSRP.

Black available at Mills Ford in Orange County at $15k over MSRP.

Yellow available at Fairway Ford in Orange County at $10k over MSRP.

Red on its way to Ford of Orange at $10k over MSRP.

Black available at Huntington Beach Ford at $13k over MSRP.

Two Black on blacks available at Pacific Ford in Long Beach for $10k over MSRP.

Please don't take these listings as recommendations. I am just passing on my findings as a result of trying to find a premium blue model in Southern California.

Correction to my previous post regarding prices in Southern California:

Prices are still lousy in Southern California as demand is still greater than the supply.

clebus,

It isn't just Southern CA, but CA, in general. Late summer a dealer near Fresno was taking bids on a black Premium - was up to $50K when we stopped by to take a look only. Of the ones actually for sale (not pre-sold), the dealers around me are asking $10K over, and a no top/standard interior up north, found through www.dealerconnection.com was for sale at $11K over. Smaller town dealers, that may be getting fewer cars or are dealing with good/repeat customers are probably pricing more reasonably, based on posts I have seen on these boards.

Seeing these cars sitting in the showrooms, however, and not immediately going out the door shows that maybe your average buyer isn't going to pay these prices right now, and the dealers may be bringing the prices down sooner than they hoped. Many of the serious enthusiasts have already placed orders, and though many more people would like to own a new Thunderbird, they aren't willing to shell out $45-60K for these cars.

I hope, and think, that prices will be coming down later this year.

------------------
Dennis Grant
1960 HT 208K
1992 Sport 226K

clebus,

eBay has 2 blue Birds for sale - one in Oakland ending 10:20 Sunday morning, one in Las Vegas ending 11:12 Sunday morning. Don't know if you want to deal with auction or not. Search eBay for thunderbird 2002.

Dennis

I have Blue Premium Model with Blue hardtop and full Blue interior accent package which will be available on January 10th in Portland, OR. The price is $45,975.00. If interested, please e-mail me. I am a private party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back