New Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

auds thndrchkn

UPDATE EMAIL ADDRESS
Hello everyone, I just bought a 95 lx for the wife to be. I am a jeep man myself but i love these cars it is our 2nd one I hope she takes care of this one. Anyway i know the value of these forums and since i will be responsible for the upkeep of this vehicle i figured this would be a great source of information...and i am a firm beliver that when it breaks upgrade it. so here is my first question where is the aftermarket stuff for these cars? and will the mustang 4.6ltr stuff fit? thanks in advance for any help

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

auds thndrchkn said:
Hello everyone, I just bought a 95 lx for the wife to be. I am a jeep man myself but i love these cars it is our 2nd one I hope she takes care of this one. Anyway i know the value of these forums and since i will be responsible for the upkeep of this vehicle i figured this would be a great source of information...and i am a firm beliver that when it breaks upgrade it. so here is my first question where is the aftermarket stuff for these cars? and will the mustang 4.6ltr stuff fit? thanks in advance for any help

Watch for VicRattlehead, he's pretty knowledgeable about that generation of Thunderbirds.

Unfortunately not much from the Mustang will fit without custom fitting, especially because of clearance issues.

Try www.supercoupeperformance.com for A LOT of nice mods and upgrades for the 1989-1997 cats and birds.

------------------
1995 Cougar 4.6L OHC V8 / Screamin'Deamon Coils / LiveWires / K&N / Eibach Springs / 255-40-ZR17 / Pioneer 12" subs / Nakamichi head unit

2002 Mondeo 2.5L DOHC V6 / Pioneer 10" subs / Kenwood 4ch DSP / 20GB mp3 MusicKeg / Webasto Sunroof / 225-50-ZR16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back