My first T-bird – 03 Desert Sky Blue

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Looks nice...Enjoy your Bird.....a real head turner....love my 50th.......fun times......great forums.......

I picked up my 03 T-bird this weekend. I've been follow the group for a little while and it looks like a lot of good info out here. Look forward to a lot of conversations with you as I learn the goods and bads of this little blue girl.
View attachment 13035
Yes, I have had my exact car as yours since new but now with 28,000 baby miles on it . Never used the hardtop as I am in Florida. I have been told there were only 147 in this configuration produced, and it was a single year color. What state are you in?
Larry

I picked up my 03 T-bird this weekend. I've been follow the group for a little while and it looks like a lot of good info out here. Look forward to a lot of conversations with you as I learn the goods and bads of this little blue girl.
View attachment 13035
Good luck with your new Bird. I know you are going to have a great time with it

I love my 03 Bird so much it has 65K on it and runs great, Borla Exhaust and KN Filter and the Head were shaved as well do to a leak a few years back, now about 340 HP

Yes, I have had my exact car as yours since new but now with 28,000 baby miles on it . Never used the hardtop as I am in Florida. I have been told there were only 147 in this configuration produced, and it was a single year color. What state are you in?
Larry
I’m in Fairhope, AL on the Eastern side of Mobile Bay. Very similar weather to yours. I’ve ordered my storage rack for the hardtop and feel it will spend most of its time there.

Congrats from one Gene to another. Very nice looking bird. I know you’re going to love it. I’m the original owner of my 2003.

View attachment 13035
Welcome Gene, These guys in this club are the greatest; I have asked things and got resolve suggestions within days, if not hours. Nice looking bird!

congrats Gene like the color I have an 03 Black bird. My hard top rarely gets put on except in winter when it rains so much. Enjoy your ride this forum will help you out of a lot of jams if you just ask many knowledgeable folks.

View attachment 13035
She looks beautiful dude! Do us a favor and keep her well maintained and on the road.

Back