My Blue with NM Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
of course, this has absolutely nothing to do with TBIRD II's beautiful bird, but i have absolutely positively confirmed that the evening bird picture IS the L.A. skyline.

i just got back from the EXACT lookout and took a picture of my bird there to prove it. (will probably come out poor cause was shooting into the sun, but you'll get the idea.)

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I just received a second hand copy of the Oct 2001 Mitchell Collision Estimating & Reference Guide for Ford.
It has the 21 spoke wheel PN- 1W6Z 1007 BA listed for 629.93 each and 23.32 each, for the chrome center cap,PN-1W6Z 1130 BAA.....
for comparision the premium chrome on most of our cars is listed for 445.72.
There was discussion on the hardtop once,it has the hardtop shell listed for 976.18. Then there are 20 more item to make a complete hard top, and most of the trim and hardware prices aren't listed.
This guide is normally used by repair shops and insurance adjusters.

They must look beautiful. Do you have any pics?

Originally posted by leisha:
Just saw a new pot on NW wheels, I had my delux wheels chromed by Plate corp in California and they look just like the Ford ones, rather than $650 US they cost $145 each to hace chromed. www.platecorp.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back