Status
Not open for further replies.
tbird

tbird

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
We will be adding a link on the home page to the photo gallery soon. Click Here to Add your Photos to the gallery today! Members can upload photos to our site from your PC! You will have your own unique URL to give to your friends to see your online photo album. P.S. if you have ad blocking software on, you may have to disable it, some users have reported problems with Norton Security 2002 and this software.

Forgot your member password? Click Here

Not a Member? Lifetime memberships available for a limited time.Click Here

-

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Tbird,

How many photos may we have in the album? I've got all of those shots of Amadeus on the HeelBird site, but have more (mostly the '56, but many have comparisons of the 2) to be displayed somewhere.

Originally posted by HeelBird:
Tbird,

How many photos may we have in the album? I've got all of those shots of Amadeus on the HeelBird site, but have more (mostly the '56, but many have comparisons of the 2) to be displayed somewhere.

15 per album. As long as the photos are re-sized and compressed we should be okay on space.

Tbird...wow what a great feature! Thanks!

------------------
Premium Black w/Red partial
VIN - 1FAHP60AX2Y113877
sq#4044
build #14004
Delivered 3/29/02
2000 Chrysler Sebring Conv.
1988 Pontiac Fiero Formula

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back