Looking to buy a 50th anniversary edition!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mandia

mandia

Last seen
Hello all! I am a huge T-bird lover and unfortunately totaled my 50th anniversary edition :( want to find another!!! Open to any suggestions or if you have one I could take off your hands ;) Thanks!

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

That should be an easy car to find,. Most I've seen are all over the place price wise
Check out all forums and Ebay.

Thanks George!

Mandia,

I have a friend in Massachusetts who is looking to sell his '05 Platinum. Only has 7,000 miles on it, has never seen rain and is immaculate. Not sure what he is asking. If you are interested in finding out more I can get you in touch.

John

3RD BRD, Hi John:
Are you John from NJ? If so I didn't know you were connected here on TBF:cool:

Hi George!

Yes, that's me. I visit here often but haven't posted much.

Hope things are going well. Can't wait for Fitchburg in April!

John

Thanks John
In fact, that reminds me I should post Fitchburg here just in case there are any New Englanders
See you soon,
George

Hello all! I am a huge T-bird lover and unfortunately totaled my 50th anniversary edition :( want to find another!!! Open to any suggestions or if you have one I could take off your hands ;) Thanks!

You asked, try this and let us know how you make out:
2005 Golden Anniversary edition. Gold w/ Black interior. 13,700 miles. Excelent condition, Garaged, one owner (72) $27,000. call 225-413-8338.
dgbro@bellsouth.net.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back