Johnny Cash‘s daughters 1956 Thunderbird

Jacob fuller

Jacob fuller

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
None
Hello Ford Thunderbird fans, I am looking for a 1956 Ford Thunderbird finished in raven black with a Texido interior a white hard top with the portholes it is an automatic car, however I do not know what engine it had. It also had factory hubcap wire wheels, the car was restored in the mid 90s. And was once owned by Johnny Cash‘s daughter. My grandfather owned the car for about 20 years. It is the car that got me into the car hobby. I’ve been trying to locate it ever since. I have hopes of one day acquiring the car for my own collection, it was last sold in 2012 in the state of Arizona. Any leads would be helpful. Thank you!

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

If you know the vin you might find it in the tbird registry. The site doesn't seem to work well on mobile devices. Www.tbird.info

Hello Ford Thunderbird fans, I am looking for a 1956 Ford Thunderbird finished in raven black with a Texido interior a white hard top with the portholes it is an automatic car, however I do not know what engine it had. It also had factory hubcap wire wheels, the car was restored in the mid 90s. And was once owned by Johnny Cash‘s daughter. My grandfather owned the car for about 20 years. It is the car that got me into the car hobby. I’ve been trying to locate it ever since. I have hopes of one day acquiring the car for my own collection, it was last sold in 2012 in the state of Arizona. Any leads would be helpful. Thank you!
I remember reading something about the car a couple of months ago. The talk was that it only had a letter in front of Cash on the title, with no real mention of what Cash

Cool story. Have you contacted the “Thunderbird Registry” ? They have a list of all Thunderbirds that owners registered with them.

Back