ISO 2004 Accelerator Pedal Assembly

D
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Ford no longer makes Accelerator Pedal Assembly. Sensor failed. Ford says too bad. It's obsolete. Ford still makes the part for other, older Fords. Any ideas or work arounds?

Thanks!

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Ford says too bad. It's obsolete. Ford still makes the part for other, older Fords.

Thanks!
The car is almost 2 decades old, they were not a hot seller, and what is made for other cars is not really relevant because a car like a Taurus or Mustang could potentially have 1+ million units that all use the part. IF you can't find the part, your options are to look on Ebay, or a junkyard.

I had it on my watch list. LOL
Yeah and it will still be on there next week. People whine about needing a part and when there is one available don't even buy it. SMH. They are not going to find a new one, that is for sure!

I always get curious when I see posts like this one. "Is the part REALLY unavailable?" Sometimes yes, sometimes no.

Just a quick Google search found this. I don't know if it will work. But it might. Higher price than the used one on eBay for sure, but . . . available. Plus a 20% discount if you get to $150.

PS: This O"Reilly one fits both T-Bird and Lincoln LS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back