Idiot light!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like many areas of the country, we have received little rain this year. A line of thunderstorms rolled thru this afternoon, so when I went to Amadeus to come home I quickly put my umbrella in the trunk and began the drive. I noticed that the warning light indicating (I thought) the driver's door being ajar, so I popped it open and reclosed it...light stayed on. I figured that I must have finally received a glitch for which I'd have to seek dealer service. About half way home, I noticed that the light would flicker when the car passed some rough spots in the highway. At the next opportunity, I pulled over and checked the trunk lid, and surely enough, it was not fully closed.

The stupid driver of this fine machine assumed that the indicator, which looks like a leftside door standing open, meant what it said. He now knows better than to assume anything....must be a universal light to let you know that SOMETHING is not fully closed.

Sigh of relief----no dealer visit necessary, and we finally got some RAIN!!!

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back