1. Please sign in or join the Thunderbird club free to access the search page and many other free site features.
    If you forgot your password click here.

Click the "X" to the right to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Santa has some Thunderbird Christmas gift ideas in this thread.

Dismiss Notice

Help Deciding Buying Original 66 Convert

Discussion in '1955 - 1966 Classic Ford Thunderbird' started by rollsman44, Jul 2, 2017.

1. I am looking at a 66 TBIRD Convertible with All Orig paint in Excellent condition. I believe the entire car has Not had any Mechanical work done to it but runs and drives perfectly. There is No A/C and the Top is the orig one with Power Top also in very good condition.
    I am not sure if this is the Best way to buy this car. Anything can happen to it and it would cost me a fortune.
    My thinking is I should look for one that had the engine rebuilt Trans redone and brakes redone etc and A/C. The owner wants 23,000- 24,000
    Any Suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you as I don't want to make a big mistake and lose my shirt

2. Sounds like a good deal if everything works an mileage is documented. $3000

3. I just bought this one it 59000 miles full power mint interior and original paint. $23000.

Help us by sharing/liking this page below and G+1!

Shop Amazon.comPlease shop Amazon.com using this link to support the forum!