Gas mileage

Status
Not open for further replies.
S
I just got home from a trip up the coast?LA to San Simeon and back?560 miles with a few side trips. I averaged 24 mpg and am very pleased with the performance. How are other people doing on gas mileage? I know that we measure our birds by "smiles per gallon" but I'd be interested to know of others experiences.

By the way, I got my first gouges on the front bumper (where the license plate should go) from flying stones. I think I'll order a bra tomorrow.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

don't know, don't care.
biggrin.gif

------------------
neiman vin#00035
delivered October 4, 2001

Ristonejr-Have not seen you on the road yet but I keep looking. My White over Red should be here tomorrow then maybe you will see me. Like you -gas- when ever!!!

Just getting 14 because work is only 4 miles away with lots of stoplights, but like rlstonejr said, don't care. Got 25 on a trip to Detroit in January.

------------------
Ron

VIN #7729, seq. #7505
partial blue premium, no top

-

Well I care...Got 24 on First Tank with 300 miles of highway driving and it looks like 18 on the second with city and highway driving (still have not filled up yet). It would be nice to get 30 mpg on the higway and with engines as advanced as this one it is hard to believe that you do not. My 87 Mustang 5.0 Convertible used to get 27 mpg on the highway with the old pushrod engine. I hate to stop for gas, it is nice to have the 18 gallon tank.

With this car it is THE PLEASURE OF THE RIDE NOT THE COST OF THE MILE

PLEASURE (Webster's Dictionary )
A pleased feeling
Enjoyment
Delight
Satisfaction
A thing that gives delight or grate satisfaction
Gratification of the senses
Amusement; fun

Razz - only drive on the weekends, so it's hard to catch me on the road. looking forward to seeing that red with white hardtop. congrats on delivery!

------------------
neiman vin#00035
delivered October 4, 2001

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back