FS 2005 Medium Steel Blue $13800 29k

B

Brax

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
2005 Tbird with 29400 miles, I will be listing locally in 2 weeks figure I give a club member first shot. Excellent low mileage Tbird Medium Steel Blue metallic

Only 1463 in this color, hardtop is Mountain shadow gray, I purchased this as the original owner sold separately. Soft top is excellent seats are excellent they are the partial steel blue. Will not find a better low mileage Tbird for this price. The car has a Flood title brand because the First owner didn’t fully close the passenger side window and the floor and seat got soaked insurance paid and then auctioned car with salvage title dealer purchased and pulled the seat and rug and dried in 2016 I purchased from the dealer and I also pulled the seat and rug and all is good. Never been in a accident at 18 years It’s in fantastic shape. If you are looking for a low mileage Tbird good to drive anywhere this is it at a great price, $13900 it comes with hardtop hardtop stand and convertible boot (after market) . Cash or bank check drive home or you arrange for shipping. If you want additional pictures or questions PM me.

Thanks for looking

Attachments

• IMG_0404.jpeg
    IMG_0404.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0403.jpeg
    IMG_0403.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0402.jpeg
    IMG_0402.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 17
Last edited by a moderator:

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Sold

Back