Finding my 2002 Production date

L
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I have a question about my vehicles vin #.
i`m trying to find the production date of my 2002 T Bird. There`s no plate on either the driver or passenger side door jams. Does the vin # tell the production date? If anyone can help
please Do. Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

If the sticker has been removed from the door jam, you can to use a service like https://www.autocheck.com/vehiclehistory/

Carfax does this too, but I'm not a fan of them after the Dateline special.

UPDATE: As noted below, you can get this information from the Ford Service Department via the "OASIS" computer system they use.

Last edited:
Heiio to everyone out there. Hope all are doing well. I have a question about my vehicles vin #.
i`m trying to find the production date of my 2002 T Bird. There`s no plate on either the driver or passenger side door jams. Does the vin # tell the production date? If anyone can help
please Do. Thank you
Did you find the production date? if so, let everyone know how for future reference.

Last edited:
Yes. I called the dealer.
Ahh, good idea. I forgot the service department has a system Ford calls Oasis that has that information! They can print it off for you as well.
OASIS.jpg

Last edited:
Back