EZ Lift & Top/Cap Lift

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered my Blue/Blue Prem w/full accent on 2/21/01 and I am still waiting.
I am interested in purchasing a power lift for the top. Has anyone who has used the EZ lift or Top/Cap lift to remove their top, attempted to put the top onto their carrier from the lift? Was it a big problem to do this? Did it take more than one person to accomplish this task using the motorized lift?

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Originally posted by JAS TBRD:
I ordered my Blue/Blue Prem w/full accent on 2/21/01 and I am still waiting.
I am interested in purchasing a power lift for the top. Has anyone who has used the EZ lift or Top/Cap lift to remove their top, attempted to put the top onto their carrier from the lift? Was it a big problem to do this? Did it take more than one person to accomplish this task using the motorized lift?

I have the TopCap motorized lift, but I doubt it matters for your question. The stand provided by Ford, while compact is very light weight. I doubt anyone would want to try putting the top on the stand by themself. Might be able to do it, but it would be very nerve racking. I had help putting it on the stand from the lift.

JAS TBRD, I also have the top cap elect. I feel the same way grayfox11 does. I wouldn't try it myself. You would have to set it on saw horses or lay out a blanket on the floor and then with two people lift it onto the stand. I'm pretty sure the one's that got the EZ lift will tell you the same thing.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back