Destination Coordination

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rlstonejr

Au Revoir
Last seen
Thought I would start a single thread for coordinating travel arrangements.
T02Bird and I are traveling on Friday and hope to meet up somewhere near Gainesville if we can time it right. any other Floridians are welcome to join in

------------------
neiman vin#00035
delivered October 4, 2001

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Great idea, rlstonejr.

There is always a way to get something done, despite people's best efforts to impede progress.

We have several people leaving Atlanta on Thursday and several on Friday.

As the input from this single thread comes in, over time, we can unravel it all later....one way or another.

------------------
blue/blue/full blue prem
Vin 16050;Rotation 5856
Delivered 4/29

Originally posted by joelja:
Great idea, rlstonejr.

There is always a way to get something done, despite people's best efforts to impede progress.

We have several people leaving Atlanta on Thursday and several on Friday.

As the input from this single thread comes in, over time, we can unravel it all later....one way or another.

Great idea, just make sure you don't start a travel arrangement thread for each of our 50 states.

Hey I have a better idea, why not start threads for each state and then each county within each state?

mad.gif
yea, tbird, we could do that.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

biggrin.gif
Yellowwing1, like I said a couple days ago before we were censored, we will be leaving here in York on the morning of the 16th. Get back to me on this and we could have a two car caravan to Atlanta.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

Originally posted by Gobird:
biggrin.gif
Yellowwing1, like I said a couple days ago before we were censored, we will be leaving here in York on the morning of the 16th. Get back to me on this and we could have a two car caravan to Atlanta.

Okay folks, go ahead and start posting what state you are from and your contact information here. http://www.fordthunderbirdforum.com/enter_destin.asp This information will go into a search by state datebase which will be available shorty. For now, it will collect the data to be displayed by the form. This is much better than cluttering up the entire message board with 50 threads for each state.

If you have any suggestions for the form, place them quick.

-

My wife , Liz and I, will be visiting her sister in Charlotte, NC, from the previous weekend. We are to get to Destin on Wednesday, so any one going through Charlotte near that time, we can meet up with.

Charley
metinsure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back