Coral... In the next James Bond Movie!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just heard somewhere that the new Coral T-Bird will be featured in the new James Bond movie... not as Bond's car... he'll be driving an Aston Martin (for the forth time). The rumor is Halle Berry will be driving a Coral T-Bird, and that the color will be another one year only color.

Anyone else hear this rumor?

------------------
Joe
TBIRD II - My License Plate

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

There has been promotional materials for the Bond movie showing the coral T-Bird. Maisto is set to make a 1:18th model of it already. I don't think Ford has announced it as a 2003 color but it is highly speculated by most that coral will be one of next two 1 year only colors. Should be really cool looking color.

Paul

------------------
#3739 Premium
Torch Red w/matching top
Standard Interior

Do believe she will look smashing in that car. OK maybe even yummy.
wink.gif

Coral is one of my favs too.

But will forever be happy with my one year yellow.

I'd also heard that coral was to be one of the replacement colors for '03, but that info may have come from one of our members. I agree.....it would be a stunning color for the car. If it makes the movie, it'd be enough to draw me to the theater to see it!

Now...just so they don't blow it up!!!! YIKES!

-

HB,

Coral will be a limited production color for '03, I have heard 750 - 1000 cars in Jan. '03.

I believe that the coral was not available in time for the Bond movie so it will now be a red Bird.

700 units with white interior - according to our dealer friend John. Red, black and white are carryover colors. Two new colors (replacing the blue and yellow) plus the limited run of coral for 2003. Duane

RobEgg and Gunmetal would also be excellent choices. I'd hoped the RobEgg would have been the first year, but the TBBlue is stunning enough that any hint of disappointment melted away as soon as I saw it.

Just DON'T bring in a tangerine one like was on the Probe several years ago!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back