Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.
T
Found A Rubbermaid Cooler at RiteAid that is very thin and high and wide fits behind the seats on the shelf as if it was made for the car. They only have two colors red with white top and blue with white top.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Could you post a picture of the cooler?
Blue and white works for me.

HKS

Originally posted by thirdbird:
Found A Rubbermaid Cooler at RiteAid that is very thin and high and wide fits behind the seats on the shelf as if it was made for the car. They only have two colors red with white top and blue with white top.

-

Hey, what is my cut?
wink.gif

-

02bird- Is your garage located on the same property as your house? It looks like a commercial building like a detail cleanup shop almost. It looks exactly like the wash/detail place at a dealership we worked at several years ago.

Just curious.

Tbird, I bought that building in the pictures last November for a branch office of our Construction Co. It had about 4,000 Sq.Ft. of extra space in the warehouse area so I partitioned it off and sealed the drywall to the deck to keep dust out and started storing cars in it. It has change since those pics were posted a little bit. I started making the bags because I couldn't find one I liked, I posted a picture once and bam I'm in the bag business. It's been fun and I have sold many on ebay and recommended at least 100 people to this site over the last few months.

I purchased the cooler discovered by ThirdBird. It is indeed a perfect fit behind the seats. It almost does seem like it was designed for our T-birds. It will be perfect for those day trips where you want to bring some refreshments along but also need to preserve some trunk space. Cost about $16. The Rubbermaid website I noted earlier has a list of retailers. Thanks for your insight, ThirdBird.

Thaser,
That is the same cooler that I was talking about. I have Jeff's cooler too but the Rubbermaid one holds more and is better insulated. We used it on vacation when we had the trunk filled and it worked out great.

Guess I got taken for two bucks at RiteAid, but then I got mine early spring and got four months more of use out of it. That is worth the two bucks.

thirdbird,

maybe we could go on Ebay and sell them! I wasn't putting you down just telling everybody else what I found. Sounds like; what did you pay for your Bird? Doesn't matter as we get what we want.

Raceroger,
I did not take it as a put down, I was just making a joke out of it. Hope that you enjoy your cooler, mine has come in very handy this hot summer.

thanks for the postings. got one at target for 14.99. only had red, but in a blackbird what difference does it make.

------------------
Gary L Henkel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back