Cool Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everybody, I'm a newbie. Well, kind of. I have been reading many of your messages on the Forum for the past many weeks with great interest. I finally got my premium blue/blue accent/blue top bird on 7/24/02 in Manassas VA. I didn't order one, but did lots of research and picked one up from dealer inventory at MSRP. They wanted +$5,000, but as many of you know, the market is starting to soften. The car is fantastic and I'm really enjoying it.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Welcome Fun X 3, I too am fairly new to the forum, but like you have been reading posts for quite a while. Nice to see another 'Blue Bird member! I picked mine up from inventory back on 7/2 and also was able to go MSRP. Good luck to you!!

Blue Premium w/partial accent.

Always good to see a fellow T-birder in Northern Virginia. Not to mention a fellow blue T-birder. Welcome FUN X 3. I'd be interested to know what dealer you worked with since some of the dealers closer to DC are still charging high ADM's.

Thaser- Greetings to fellow NoVa Blue Driver. After two months of research, I started shopping and talking to dealers for my bird in mid-July and found many wanting my business. I got the +$5,000 song-and-dance on a Saturday afternoon, but held my ground at MSRP and got the call from the sales manager on Monday morning to come make the deal. Made the deal on Wednesday with no fuss and drove away within two hours. Probably could have whittled it down further, but didn't feel up to the hassle. Anyone paying more than MSRP now isn't doing their homework. I purchased my blue premium/full accent interior/blue top #16336 at Battlefield Ford in Manassas. They are great to work with, took good care of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back