Clean 2005 50th anniversary silver TBird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z
Neighbor of mine has a really clean and well maintained 2005 TBird, silver anniversary edition, silver with hard top for sale. 38k miles on it. I have seen it several times, and it is really pretty; not a scratch on it. One owner car, by the way. He also has a carfax, documenting the history of the vehicle.

It is in San Antonio, and his contact info is: Sonny; he can be reached via cell phone--210-724-2286.

If anyone needs me to check it out, drive it, etc., I will be happy to do so.

Ed

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I have another friend with about 9k on his 03 model. Both are exceptional. I am a long wheelbase person. Put me in a Fleecewood Brougham, and I am happy. My wife has a Cadillac CTS with sport package, and I think it rides like an old VW. CTS is one fine car, very reliable, tons of options, etc.

Was it Confucius who said: "There is a butt for every seat"? I would love to put my son in one of these Birds, but he ain't got no $$.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back