Chrome Bezel

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

steelers2002

UPDATE EMAIL ADDRESS
Can anyone tell me where I can find the chrome bezel for a reasonable price. Had seen earlier postings for about $70.00. Would like to order one at that price if I could call. Stopped at my local Ford garage today and they looked it up in their parts book.......told me $140.00?? After seeing prices quoted at 70, the 140 sure sounds high?

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Thanks much Red T-Bird, I'll give Rick at Fuller a call first thing in the AM. Just hope I can get it at a reasonable price, I can deal with 70 much more than 140.

I ordered the bezel on Tuesday from Fuller...the price is $122. Yes, it's more than $65-$70, but not as bad as the $163 that another dealer in GA quoted...

------------------
White/White premium; full red accent interior; VIN 19355

ldavenport,

The bezel is just for looks... it came with the Neiman Marcus birds, but there are others of us who like the look enough to add it to ours too :).

------------------
Red/Red Premium 02 Bird w/full accent
2001 Ford Cobra
1997 Chevy Blazer (for the dogs)
DINKS

I just called Fuller Ford 1 888 893 7505 and talked to Ron , he is sending me the Chrome Bezel for $100 and the Tbird floor mats for $45 plus shipping, ya better hurry, my local dealership wanted $163 for the Bezel and $55 for the floor mats........it appears Fuller Ford cares about our business.

------------------
Birdfrog1
Blue Blue Blue Premium
VIN #12295
Rotation 2290
Mansfield, Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back