CD Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am having a problem with my CD player. All the slots are full. I hit EJ and get the message CD Error. Tried turning car off and trying it again. Still error message. Tried hitting load, and it says Slots Full (which I know). Just can't get one out to change it!!!! Worked fine for nine months. Anybody have a fix==or do I call the dealership? Thanks!

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

gmmoore: If you are using home made disc's, it has been reported that these very often get caught in the holder tray. Or, if you have added labels, these get caught as well. Either way, I would encourage a trip to the dealer.

I had one homemade disk, without a label in it at the time of the shutdown. What was strange is that, the next morning, when I started the car, it ejected a disk. I have been able to eject all and reload. All is working now, however, I called the dealer and he said he'd have the radio guy look at it when I came in for my next scheduled service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back