Cai

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took the plunge and bought the CAI (Cold Air Induction) kit that Quickdraw's LS club offers. I didn't get home till after 10:00 last night and since it came in the mail, I had to install it right away.

So far I like it alot. I'm not sure how much more low end torque there is, but really seems to be more on the way up. You really feel a change at the point where the tranz normally winds out and kinda hangs on a fast exceleration shift. I was considering mods to change the shift points, but it seems to be much better with the CAI installed.

Quickdraw, rumor is there are some Tbirds outside of Detroit running superchargers....any chance you can make some calls and get that employee discount?

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

rumor is there are some Tbirds outside of Detroit running superchargers

I'll do some checking....

Thanks for thinkin' of lil' ole me, Brad......*sigh* I just can't see messing up my perfect driving record that I've held for the past 22 years ;) Heck, with where I live and the short distances I drive, I'm lucky if I even get up to 45 MPH!:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back