Bruce content--Road trip to Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
K
All Right,
I got tix to see springsteen in Las Vegas today, and i think I'll take a road trip from denver to Vegas via a rattlesnake speedway in a Utah desert.
I'll take my Blue T-Bird on its first road test...license plate is THUNDRRD....

for that matter, i may just drive to LA and Phoenix to see those concerts as well...

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

kayorocks,
How lucky are you ... seeing Bruce and getting there in your T-bird. You must feel like you are in heaven. I would be very interested to hear how the Boss is doing on this tour. How was the show? Details, please (offline as appropriate at thaser@*******). I presume you have plenty of Bruce CDs for your T-bird. Born to Run has a permanent home on slot 6 in my CD player. Keep on a-rockin'.

"...all the redemption I can offer, girl, is beneath this dirty hood..."
~ Bruce Springsteen

thaser,

I think kayorocks got the tickets for the show already, but the show itself can't be until August, when Bruce kicks off the tour.

I have tickets for the San Jose (CA) show on August 27. It's kind of cool that that's where I first saw Springsteen, in 1978, to a half-full auditorium. Best show I've seen of the 20 or so I've been to since then.

Kayo, I like your license plate. I thought for awhile that I'd get a similar one for my car, but alas, in California all versions of "Thunder Road" seem to be taken.

-- Paula

continuing a little off topic here...

Yeah, Bruce tix for DC go on sale in late July I think (btw, I need to get on that). I wasn't sure when he was opening nationally, but I obviously misread kayorocks when he said he got the tix "today". Oh well.

I too have seen Bruce about 20 times. Mostly in Philly. First time was at the Spectrum in '80.

Enjoy the San Jose show. Feedback would be most welcome!
Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back