ANY BIRDS AVAILABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I have a fire chief friend who now wishes he had spoken for one last year or early this year.

He is also looking for one near MSRP.

Any out there?

Based upon the report I have from Ford, I'm holding off on purchasing a Bird until the 05 model year-so, the following vehicle is available:

2002 Thunderbird-Triple Red Premium

VIN-1FAHP60A02Y104136

Dale Weeks
Burnett-Thiel Ford
Hwy. 61 South, Exit 156
Maquoketa, IA
563-652-6161-Office
877-735-3673-Toll-free
563-652-5548-Home

They have the car listed at MSRP-no market adjustment.

------------------

02tbird

There might be 1 or 2 available in the Va. area... I will e-mail you with the info.Good Luck in your quest!!!!!!!!
Happy Holidays

I have 2 Birds ordered #2 of 2 at one dealership and #4 of 4 at another. I feel the #2 of 2 will be here first. The second dealer won't be informed until I have a Bird registered in my name. At that point the #4 slot will be up for grabs and I'd be willing to let someone on this board know before I notify the dealer. Price should be at or near MSRP as I've purchased my last 4 Lincolns from this dealer. Stay tuned.
P.S. both are premium red/red/standard black interior.
------------------
Jim Williams

Thats the one-if they are going to stop production with the 50th Anniversary of the Thunderbird, I want one of the 05s.

With any luck, I'll be able to snagg the same serial number as the 55 I have now-100055.

------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back