Advance Notice of Thunderbird Gathering and Classic Car Show!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone; on Saturday, September 14th, 2002; WNMB Radio will have its second annual Good Time Car Show at Barefoot Landing in North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. The hours will be from 9 a.m. to
3 p.m. We're issuing a special invitation for 2002 Thunderbird owners and we will have a special section reserved for the Birds on that day. For anyone wanting to come and stay for a week or for the weekend, we have made arrangements with two nice NMB Hotels to provide accomodations at some very discounted prices. We'll also have a cookout on the evening of the 14th with lots of great, and free, food.
So, just an advance notice so that you might consider it for your calendar. Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions or comments. We would really like to have you come be with us!

-

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

frown.gif
Norman, too bad this isn't set for the same time the Destan trip to Fla.in Oct is. We are planning on going to this and would not be that much of a problem to stop over there for one night.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

Sounds great, only short drive for me from Sumter. Please forward contact info on the hotel.

------------------
Charlie
VENUS, a Blue/Blue Premium w/full accent.
VIN 12778

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back