A Little Braggin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
57 bluebird

57 bluebird

VIP Contributor
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
My other Thunderbird "57 Starmist Blue" has made it onto the 2005 Thunderbird Calendar. This calendar is just '55 to '57 Thunderbirds, but the 2004's cover and the month of May has a picture of a '57 with a 2002 in the background. My car can be found on the 2005 for the month of Oct.
The calendar is made by Brown Trout Publishers, below is the web site where there is a picture of the front and back covers (so you don't even have to buy it) If you look at the web site, mine is 3rd row down 3rd row across. I am not trying to sell these, I just thought, maybe someone may be interested to see it and how I came up with my handle.

http://www.browntrout.com/calendars/product.asp?MGID=1255&IID=5369

Ps: As a side note I now have 10 friends who own both an old Thunderbird (mostly little birds) and an '02.'03 or '04 Thunderbird. Most of these people have bought them because they have either seen, rode-in or drove mine. I have also told them all about this site

Last edited:

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Congratulations!! On both having the car and the calendar...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back