'97 V8 for sale NY

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Luckyontheducky

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
This wonderful handling and powerful coupe has been my faithful steed for the last 5 years. I am the 2nd owner (first was a little old lady in Birmingham that kept it garaged and only put 40,000 miles on it in 4 years). It has been well maintained and all regular maintenance performed. I am selling because I now have a need for a truck. Mechanically and aesthetically it is in VERY good condition. The body has half-dollar sized dent and some small scratches on the left front fender. The paint is excellent overall, there is no rust. The interior does have a stain and a burn or two, but overall in very good condition. The windshield has a small bullseye that has been there for over two years and has not grown, nor does it interfere with visibility. The windshield doctor told me that it is not repairable because it is actually two fractures, side by side (?) Tires are Goodyear, rears may have another year in them, fronts two or more. All features and gadgets work. This vehicle does NOT have ABS or a CD player. Brakes and shocks are less then two years old. Vehicle is titled in Alabama and has no liens. There is no safety inspection. Delivery can be arranged within a reasonable distance of the 516 area code (Long Island, NY). Ebay item #4604572130

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back