4 Months (16 Weeks) Until Many of Us Meet in Destin, Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approximately 4 months from today (that's only 16 weeks!) many of us from this forum will meet for the first time to share, in person, the joy that we have only been able to express through our written stories amd expressions about our new Thunderbird's on this wonderful website. What a small world that we now live in, by way of the internet, when we can, in an instant, send news and information to others that are thousands of miles away.

I realize that there are those on this forum that the distance to Destin is too far to travel. We will be talking and thinking about those of you that can't be with us for this gathering. I do believe that this will be an incredible weekend for us new Thunderbird owners. In only 2 weeks we have reservations for about 30 new Thunderbirds and over 60 people coming to this event! I just today sent out about 75 information packages to a large number of Thunderbird Clubs and groups in various parts of the United States. This event will begin being seen in the **** "Scoop Magazine" and various other Thunderbird publications. I expect that, in the coming weeks, the numbers of Thunderbirds coming to this event will approach and pass the 100 mark!

My block of rooms reserved at our special group rate is nearing full capacity. If you plan to come and have not already made your reservations, please do it tomorrow. The rooms will be gone in a matter of a couple of days. Please also follow the instructions on our website a to send in your Application Fee.

Even though 4 months may seem like a long time away, it will be here in the blink of an eye! Don't miss out in the fun and adventures in store for us for this weekend event. Just imagine all of the new Thunderbird stories that we will go back home with after this gathering.

See you at "Thunderbird Destination"!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Tim,

As you know I am still undecided about making the Destin gathering (about a month after our return from a 26 day, 9000 mile tour), although I would truley like to. There may be some others in the same boat, who won't know until the event draws closer. Would it be possible to scout out some other hotels/resorts in the area that would be close by for us last minuters to stay at?

You can use Yahoo, or Trip Planner. Ft Walton Beach is a nearby town with many modest priced hotels...20 minute drive away. I set up my trip with just a few clicks on Yahoo.
Steve Legel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back