2003 Parts Interchangeable w/ Lincoln LS

D
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hey Everyone,

Hoping someone can point me in the right direction for a one-stop summary of all the Lincoln LS parts that are identical to the T-Bird. I have found two LSs in a junkyard that I can strip parts off for issues I keep facing with my T-Bird. Other than things like engine components that are pretty well known/obvious for being identical since they share the same engine, any interior or mechanical parts that I could swap in anytime I need a part replaced?

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I know the dash ac vents are interchangeable. I have done two of these. Also, if you get a part for LS, it is cheaper than asking for third part I have found

The gas tank on LS are the same. I had a leak in my 2003 tank - new tank was $1000 at a dealership plus labor. A paint and body friend suggested checking out "small Lincoln. Sure enough tank was interchangeable. Tank cost $50 at salvage yard.

Back