2003 emissions check engine

INDIANN

INDIANN

Dusty rose 03 bird
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
2003 dusty rose tbird(only 6 made) also had a red 2005 anniversary edition. Adore the 03-05 birds, prefer the 280horse. Shifting sluggish jumping emissions check light just came on HELP, fresh oil change. Forum says have to jack up car to check transmission fluid. Where should I start. Selling car too and looking for another less value. Will post on the right site.
First time I have had issue with car has 33k miles.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

2003 dusty rose tbird(only 6 made) also had a red 2005 anniversary edition. Adore the 03-05 birds, prefer the 280horse. Shifting sluggish jumping emissions check light just came on HELP, fresh oil change. Forum says have to jack up car to check transmission fluid. Where should I start. Selling car too and looking for another less value. Will post on the right site.
When the check engine
They Dusty Rose was something Galpin Ford did aftermarket and they made 12-
https://forums.fordthunderbirdforum...k-ford-thunderbird-galpin-ford-motorsports.1/

The check engine light means exactly what it says. Use and OBDII Reader and check the engine codes.

Found out issues with 2nd n 5th gear. Need to go to transmission shop. Serious expensive fix? Instincts?

Back