2002 T-Bird 5-Piece Promo Press Kit from 2001 Auto Show!

Status
Not open for further replies.
cleaning out the office and found the 5 piece thunderbird gift boxes / promo kit (not sure what exactly to call it) that were mailed out in limited quantities to Thunderbird buyers in advance before the car was officially introduced.

I have all 5 pieces, in their original boxes and even original cardboard mailers , guaranteed 100% Perfect Condition.

Willing to part with it for a decent price (it is very rare but i'd rather see it go to a person who didn't get the chance to own one) i'll generate an ebay ad for it but wanted to give you guys a shot first. feel free to email me with an offer and we can discuss. Verified Paypal Users or Money order only please. Also only selling to US residents.

let me know if you want to see more pictures about the individual parts, here's the best picture i could take of the whole collection together

http://img.Please add your photos as an attachment. Photobucket is not permitted./albums/v507/bradleybean86/5pccollect.jpg

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I emailed you. I am interested in them. Check your email and your messages on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back