2 New 2002 T-Birds For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in the greater Harrisburg, PA area. I have an Inspiration Yellow Hardtop, w/ Full Accent Pkg. and a Black with a White Hardtop with Black Accent Package. I will part with either one for $1000 under MSRP. I can email pics on request. You can reach me via email, or toll free at 888-264-7046. My name is Russell Maffei

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Originally posted by rusjet19:
I will part with either one for $1000 under MSRP.

Give me a break... You will part with one?

------------------
Tbird

Originally posted by tbird:
Give me a break... You will part with one?

Did I do something wrong? I sense a tone of sarcasm in your voice. No need to be an ass. If you think I am being unfair, say so. No need to beat around the bush. Anyways, I guess you aren't interested. Maybe you are going to go to one of the dealers who is selling for MSRP ++...Some enthusiast you are!

Did I do something wrong? I sense a tone of sarcasm in your voice. No need to be an ass.

It was just funny that you said you were willing to part with one for 1,000 under MSRP which I think all dealers are doing now.

-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back