1988 t-bird having a problem

B
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
i was driving the car to work and the car just just got slower and slower and had to park it because smoke was coming out of the hood.the smoke was on the firewall side.car still runs.no engine light on.what can it be.3.8.help is needed.thanks.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

i was driving the car to work and the car just just got slower and slower and had to park it because smoke was coming out of the hood.the smoke was on the firewall side.car still runs.no engine light on.what can it be.3.8.help is needed.thanks.
What did the smoke "Smeel" like 1st of all. was it burning oil, wire overheat, or antifreeze (sweet)?

What did the smoke "Smell" like 1st of all. was it burning oil, wire overheat, or antifreeze (sweet)?

Back