1969 Cluster printed flexible circuit board | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

1969 Cluster printed flexible circuit board

• Thread starter Thread starter Eber
  • Start date Start date
Eber
Reaction score
Thunderbird Year
Oi. Comprei um thunderbird 1969, 2 portas, azul (My Blue Thunder) no Brasil no ano de 2019. O carro estava inativo há 5 anos. Então, agora estou fazendo tudo certo para girar. Preciso da placa de circuito flexível impresso do Cluster, porque a minha está toda corrompida. Eu não consigo encontrar. Pode me ajudar? Desculpem o inglês (google) .. srsrs..Abrs para todos. Obrigado. Eber

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Hi. I bought a 1969 thunderbird, 2 doors, blue (My Blue Thunder) in Brazil in the year 2019. The car had been inactive for 5 years. So, now I'm doing everything right to spin. I need the Cluster's printed flexible circuit board, because mine is all corrupted. I can not find it. Can you help me? Sorry for the english (google) .. srsrs..Abrs for everyone. Thanks. Eber

Use the 4 digit model year of your car in the subject and you do not need to include T bird or Thunderbird as we are a Thunderbird website. I updated your subject.

Back