1. Please sign in or join the Thunderbird club free to access the search page and many other free site features.
    If you forgot your password click here.

Click the "X" to the right to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Santa has some Thunderbird Christmas gift ideas in this thread.

Dismiss Notice

1963 T-Bird door panel handle cup needed (Also for sale!)

Discussion in '1955 - 2005 Thunderbird Parts for Sale/wanted' started by mythunderbolt, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Well, after a 15yr on & off restoration, my 63 T-Bird is almost most finished and ready for a new home.

I'm unable to locate the door handle cup that goes in the arm rest on the passenger door panel, though. I was wondering if anyone on here would have a usable one that they'd be willing to sell? If so, please let me know. You can also call me anytime at 502-682-8134. Tom.

Also, any tips on why my fuel gauge isn't working? It has a new fuel sending unit in it. Gauge stays on empty, but sometimes moves a little bit while driving.

FYI, asking $16,500 OBO. Over $25K invested. Can send more pics if interested. Ragoon Red with black interior. Kelsey Hayes wire wheels, fender skirts, everything new or rebuilt. Just added a Custom AutoSound AM/FM Thunderbird stereo too. 1st T-bird Pic.jpg 2nd T-Bird pic.jpg

Help us by sharing/liking this page below and G+1!

Shop Amazon.comPlease shop Amazon.com using this link to support the forum!