• Shaved roof symbols

• Shaved rear quarter panel trim

• Shaved lock symbol on passenger door

• Removed grill guard

• Powder coated black grill

• Rear tail lights have blue LED bullets that illuminate with tail lights

Interior

• Interior completely stripped out and refinished

• Finished in White (all custom made, these did not come with a true white interior)

• Seats are all made from a high grade white leather with body colour piping outlining all seats, rear package tray and console cover.

• Very solid floor pans (no repairs were needed), completely sealed with POR 15 and new sound deadening insulation

• New black carpet and Thunderbird symbol floor mats

• New dash

• Refinished steering wheel with tilt away column finished in white and chrome bullet trim

• All gauges rebuilt and all have new sensors on engine,

• Clock has been modified to run AA battery with clock works installed, all original looking on outside

• Both front power windows have new motors and all windows work great

• New heater core

• 1000 Watt amp in trunk with 4 Pioneer speakers (2 in package tray, 2 in center of dash, hidden by panels) I POD drop in center console. Triggered by chrome bullet in center console. Factory AM radio isn’t hooked up but still works

• Rear package tray wrapped in leather , piping with rolls, Thunderbird symbol in center

Under-caridge/Suspension

• Very solid frame and floors

• New control arm bushings

• New front shocks

• New Strut rod bushings

• New Center Link, ball joint and tie rod end

• New Sway bar end links

• Lowered approx. 2”, Front coils modified, Rear lowering blocks installed

• Wide white wall tires, Chrome wheel vintiques rims with bullet wheel nuts and center caps

Engine

390 Cubic Inch

Completely rebuilt, resealed and repainted

New distributor with electronic ignition and new coil

All tune up related components Taylor wires, plugs etc.

130 AMP 3G alternator upgrade (still have original generator)

Breather done in Pearle white

Valve covers done in Pearl white with body colour “THUNDERBIRD” script

New power steering pump

Exhaust has stock manifolds with Flowmaster Hushpower mufflers into Bellflower exhaust tips that follow the rear quarter body line nicely

Other notes

It has power, dual master cylinder brakes that work great. The front have been converted to four piston disc off of a 1965 TBIRD. . It drives very well especially with a lowered suspension but this is an old car so it drives like an old car. It does have a 1” mark in the paint above the L tail light (see PIC) something got dropped on it after paint. It can be seen and driven anytime and would encourage you to do that. It is stored for the winter but I can have it out within a couple days. It gets a lot of attention when you drive it and is a blast to drive. For that reason, I am not in any rush to get rid of it

Also have $400 car cover custom fit that will go with the car

Car has been driven everywhere and I wouldn't hesitate to take it anywhere. It does have some stone chips as it has been used a lot since restorationtbird.jpg finisheddash.jpg tbirdw mustang.jpeg tbird engine.JPG

I have lots of pics of the restoration so send me what you want a pic of and I will email it to you. I have tried to be as honest as possible

$16,000 Firm
Call: Nine 0 5 - Five 20-8614

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Back