1957 Won't Turn Over- Video Attached

Fully agree - you have a nearly dead battery.
Also it looks like you have one of the AGM reproduction batteries (do not add water tag is a giveaway). Those need a specific AGM rated charger. The supplier will not honor the warranty if the battery is damaged by a traditional wet lead/acid battery charger. The supplier also recommends charging the battery on the AGM 10A setting about every 90 days as the voltage regulator for a standard wet lead/acid battery will not keep an AGM fully charged.
I found out AFTER I bought the AGM reproduction when I complained to the vendor that it would not take a charge from the generator. So off to NAPA to buy a new $110 AGM charger, after the $400+ battery.... No issues since then with the AGM charger every few months. But I'm not planning to buy another ridiculously expensive AGM battery for an antique car.
Yah, I would just stick with standard lead/acid batteries. You can usually get 5 yrs out of them if treated correctly at a fraction of the cost.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Back