Coyote engine transplant into 2004 Bird

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I have been told that it will fit. But you might have to change out the computer. You might look into the Jaguar 4.0 Supercharged engine it is the same block as the 3.9 except Jaguar calls it 4.0. It has 485 hp and the computer is the same as the T-Bird's. I have seen that installation and it looks stock except for the Supercharger, it also runs real sweet. Good luck, Rick

I have been told that it will fit. But you might have to change out the computer. You might look into the Jaguar 4.0 Supercharged engine it is the same block as the 3.9 except Jaguar calls it 4.0. It has 485 hp and the computer is the same as the T-Bird's. I have seen that installation and it looks stock except for the Supercharger, it also runs real sweet. Good luck, Rick
You still have a Jaguar Motor. I'm not opposed to that, but getting parts and someone to work on it will become a real problem.

Back