biddle

1963 Ford Thunderbird Sports Roadster

1963 Ford Thunderbird Sports Roadster with Kelsey-Hayes wire wheels. This is one of 455 Sports Roadsters built for the model year and was originally delivered to Bay Shore Motors in La Jolla, California. It was later owned by musician Richard Carpenter and spent time as part of a collection in California. Finished in white over a blue interior with a 390ci V8 & Cruise-O-Matic three-speed automatic transmission. Working, power-operated soft top, a fiberglass tonneau cover, 14″ wire wheels, front bucket seats, brushed aluminum and chrome interior trim, power windows, and a push-button radio. For sale this week on BAT- https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1963-ford-thunderbird-18/
rustydusty
I've gotta wonder what this bird is going to bring. I'm gonna guess 40-60k. I can appreciate it's rarity, but the sports roadster looks out of proportion to me. Except for value, I'd be just as happy with a convertible. That being said, if it was mine, I I would take the fiberglass headrest thing off and run it without, which would defeat the purpose for owning it.

Album information

Album owner
biddle
Date created
Item count
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

Album privacy

biddle

Can view media items