Baby Blue 2002

Baby Blue 2002

Baby Blue 2002

Baby Blue 2002

Baby Blue 2002

Baby Blue 2002

islandgirl

New Baby Blue

After driving a beautiful white car for the last 18 years; I figured it was time for a change.
islandgirl
Questions for the group: Baby Blue did not come to me with a soft boot cover or the tonneau cover. Also missing the rear deck care kit to place the hard top on. Also a previous driver damaged the driver's cushion with something sharp in their pocket....any links to obtain the missing items at reasonable costs would be appreciated. Also if a seat cushion is available anywhere....interior is a combo of the Thunderbird Blue and 'black. Thank you in advance!

C
Hope you got the Bird emblem T-handle. Since I go my bird without the hard top, I don't know much except I can see some minor paint damage around the edges where it set on the body. So I would say the strips are nice to have to prevent damage. Know nothing about steel strips. Hope this helps.

islandgirl
I did not :~(. Will you sell your T-handle & kit and for how much? I am getting my hard top back tomorrow since it is # 8 on the list of 'things to get done' at a touch up paint place. Will let them have it again in the Fall unless I touch up the paint myself! I can see some slight damage on the body from the hard top but I really want to see how it sits and where the protection needs to be before I spend money on fancy strips. Thank you so much for your replies cndspin!

Album information

Album owner
islandgirl
Date created
Item count
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Album privacy

islandgirl

Can view media items