Album: Shay T-Bird

Yes folks, I know my T-Bird is "NOT" a "STEEL" T-Bird, I've been briefed by many. I'm new to the T-Bird nest, & I won't bore anyone w/facts/figures. By the same token I'm very pleased to find many concours quality parts that will bring my T-Bird back to life in a manner that will be respectful to the marque allowing my wife & I to enjoy our rare & very complete barn find replica. Been driving all kinds of vehicles for nearly 60 yrs & enjoyed each, some when I bought them and others when I sold 'em. I look forward to cruising the forum & learning all i can. With respect, Rick & Jerry.

Shay T-Bird

Updated Dec 10, 2018 - Taken at photo taken @ home
1955 Shat t-Bird  
Loading Photos......
Loading Photos......
Birdwatch
Yes folks, I know my T-Bird is "NOT" a "STEEL" T-Bird, I've been briefed by many. I'm new to the T-Bird nest, & I won't bore anyone w/facts/figures. By the same token I'm very pleased to find many concours quality parts that will bring my T-Bird back to life in a manner that will be respectful to the marque allowing my wife & I to enjoy our rare & very complete barn find replica. Been driving all kinds of vehicles for nearly 60 yrs & enjoyed each, some when I bought them and others when I sold 'em. I look forward to cruising the forum & learning all i can. With respect, Rick & Jerry.
Taken at photo taken @ home
  1. Birdwatch

Help us by sharing/liking this page!

Shop Amazon.comPlease shop Amazon.com using this link to support the forum!