Album: My Bird

The upgraded stereo head-in unit purchased and installed at Best Buy is KENWOOD eXcelon brand #DDX99035 Monitor with DVD Receiver including Apple Car Play, Android, Bluetooth, SeriusXM, and capacitive touch panel. <br /> <br /> The helpful lady’s voice reads my ‘phone messages to me and takes flawless dictation as a reply! The stero sound is KILLER as it has extra amplification and upgraded speakers all surrounding! <br /> <br /> The installer deemed that the existing bass speakers behind the rear deck were fine to continue using. I am THRILLED with the performance of this system! <br /> <br /> With the top down, we can clearly hear at any speed the music and messages. I often listen to MSNBC blogs which also come through with remarkable clarity. Check it out!

My Bird

Updated Jan 31, 2019 - Taken at One of interior photos is in the lot where I bought it . - With Leo.
My Proud T-Bird  
Right Side Dash View  
Boot Profile  
Engine Bay Roaring V8  
Right Side Interior View  
Boot Snaps  
Boot Close Up  
Rear Fender Script Badge  
V8 Front Fender Badge  
Left Side Dash View  
Boot Rear Corner  
Loading Photos......
Loading Photos......
Skizix Savage
The upgraded stereo head-in unit purchased and installed at Best Buy is KENWOOD eXcelon brand #DDX99035 Monitor with DVD Receiver including Apple Car Play, Android, Bluetooth, SeriusXM, and capacitive touch panel.

The helpful lady’s voice reads my ‘phone messages to me and takes flawless dictation as a reply! The stero sound is KILLER as it has extra amplification and upgraded speakers all surrounding!

The installer deemed that the existing bass speakers behind the rear deck were fine to continue using. I am THRILLED with the performance of this system!

With the top down, we can clearly hear at any speed the music and messages. I often listen to MSNBC blogs which also come through with remarkable clarity. Check it out!
Taken at One of interior photos is in the lot where I bought it .
With Leo.
  1. MikeyB and biddle like this.
  2. Skizix Savage
    Skizix Savage
    Purchased in San Antonio, Texas.
    This Bird lives with me in Austin, Texas.

Help us by sharing/liking this page!

Shop Amazon.comPlease shop Amazon.com using this link to support the forum!