[No title]

[No title]

[No title]

[No title]

[No title]

[No title]

DadsDreamCar

1968 Thunderbird 4 door Landau

This is my dad's 68 Thunderbird. It was his project car most of my life. He purchased it from the original owner in the late 80s. It was sitting in a barn that was falling down on it. My dad worked several years to restore it, but never got it quite right. He had body work done and worked on th
jon774
I have been dealing with electrical issues that have been coming up on mine. Let me know if you get stuck I may be able to help.

DadsDreamCar
She has new tires and a new exhaust now, but It's a big of an electrical nightmare at the moment. The ac/heater controls are not functioning correctly, all of the window motors need replaced and the rear tail lights like to flash going down the road like a ground wire is bouncing around or something... lol, but its been too cold here to work on it much, will spend a lot more time in the spring

DadsDreamCar
We finally found the issue in the sequential tail lights is in the steering column.. we did not take the column apart yet, but when we moved the steering column the lights started working correctly. A second time they stopped working, we moved the steering column up and down and they started working again. It looks like there is a wire in there that needs fixed, but we still need to take the steering column apart and find the exact wire.

Album information

Album owner
DadsDreamCar
Date created
Item count
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Album privacy

DadsDreamCar

Can view media items