Yellow Birds

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Ford provide the final demographics for all of the 2002 T'Birds manufactured for posterity's sake? Demographics such as quantity og hard-tops; premium; deluxe; full-partial and black packages etc.

------------------
T'BIRD RUNNER

I have one in Galveston. Galveston is an island of 60K in the Gulf of Mexico. One other here, and another was here but has already been sold to Dallas resident. Also, 1 red and 1 black spotted so far.

Ordered mine 6/30/01, received 3/02.

Ok, I have one and have seen three other yellow T-Birds driving around Arlington.

Also, one black, blue and red. Yellow does not seem so rare from my vantage point.

The local Ford Dealer had two Blue ones a few weeks ago. The Dealer in the next City (Grand Prairie) had five (one yellow).

Somewhere, there has to be a record of how many reds, blacks, yellows, blues, and whites were produced. i know there are 200 neiman marcus blacks. 24000 or so have been produced to date. they had to paint them some color.

------------------
Gary L Henkel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back