Yellow 2002 Birds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know the total number of yellow T-Birds made in 2002? I have a premium yellow which my wife & I love to flaunt on our drives around Baton Rouge, LA!! I am convinced that the yellow T-Bird is the best of the lot for the reintroduced!!

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

PK B:
We've missed you. Try this:

Yellow birds mfg. = 3749. Of that the most popular combinations were the Yellow premium with yellow hardtop and full yellow accent 1904.
The rarest Yellow was a deluxe with white top and partial accent.

Yellow hardtops produced = 3166, which means that some yellow birds had different color hardtops and some had none.

Note 2259 birds produced w/ no hardtop - these obviously were deluxe models

Stripped models in Yellow were 22 deluxe which had no hardtop and no interior accents

That's about it for now. Anyone have different numbers?

George,
Terrific!! Thanks for the reply, and altho I have been "unseen" for awhile, I am still a loyal reintroduced T-Bird owner!! Regards, Phil

George,
Forgot to mention...I have the yellow premium with full interior and white top. My mileage still under 5,000 since I took delivery in April, 2002. Phil

A total of 80 premimun, white top, full interior '02's birds were produced. I have one, you have one..... that leaves just 78 others! The rarest bird happens to be a yellow deluxe, white top, partial interior.... a total of ONE was produced...... I've added the chrome scoop and mud flaps to mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back