Xpel headlamp protection covers

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shortly after buying my 02 Bird in May 02 I installed Expel headlamp protection covers. I was not happy with the results. One of the covers looks like cracked ice. I called twice and he was not available. I left messages for him to call me back but he never gave me the courtsey of a return call - so I have had to live with a bad result. Last week when I had my car into the dealer for service he noticed the covers. HE SAID I SHOULD REMOVE THEM - THAT THEY WOULD SHORTEN THE LIFE OF THE HEADLAMPS AND WOULD VOID THE WARRANTY. Turned out to be a bad purchase.

I also had xpel headlite covers installed on my 03 Bird. The job was superb and no cracking or foggin. If I did not know they were on, no one would ever know. Better check the installer. The stuff is real tricky to work with but looks good properly installed.
Dennis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back